Source text*EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishChineseCzechDutchTurkishSwedishSlovakUkrainianItalianPlease add another language in comments
Translation language*EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishChineseCzechDutschTurkishSwedishSlovakUkrainianItalianPlease add another language in comments
Purpose of the text*Druk, publikacja,Tekst na stronę internetowąNa potrzeby własneINNE
Translation type*Ordinary translationSpecialised translationSworn translation
I am a privat personI am sending an inquiry on behalf of a company
I am a regular clientI am here for the first time
How did you find us?GooglePrzez polecenieSocial mediaBlogTrade fairsOthers
We inform you that your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of responding to the form sent to VERTE – Translation Agency. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to enable a response to the query sent.
* I agree to the processing by VERTE – Translation Agency of my personal data in order to use the translation services.
* I agree to receive from VERTE – Translation Agency, electronically at the e-mail address I provided, commercial information within the meaning of art. 10 paragraph 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
* I agree to the use by VERTE – Translation Agency of telecommunications devices of which I am a user (telephone, e-mail) for the purposes of direct marketing in accordance with art. 172 of the Telecommunications Act of July 16, 2004 (Journal of Laws 2004 No. 171 item 1800).
The administrator of your personal data is VERTE – Translation Agency Agnieszka Waszkiewicz, with its headquarters at ul. Żwirki i Wigury 7/3, 35-036 Rzeszów, NIP: 8132748573. Your data is processed on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interests, i.e.
1) Communication with website users who have completed and sent the contact form (response to the enquiry made in the contact form) located on the Administrator's website;
2) Communication with website users in order for them to use translation services. Your data obtained in connection with the intention to conclude a contract or perform an already concluded contract will be processed in the field of:
1) Analysis of the possibility of concluding a contract;
2) Performance of the contract;
3) In order to pursue any claims and defend against claims.
Your data will be processed no longer than necessary to provide you with a response (realising the purpose of data processing described in point 1) or for the time you are interested in receiving additional information about the possibility of using the translation services provided by the Administrator (realising the purpose of data processing described in point 2). In the remaining scope, your data will be processed for the time in which the law requires the storage of data, or for the period of limitation of any claims for which it is necessary to dispose of data. Provision of your data is voluntary, but necessary to respond to your enquiry sent in the form via the website, in order to provide additional information about the possibility of using the translation services provided by the Administrator, as well as the implementation of the contract.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer your data and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In the scope of data processing pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 let. a) you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data based on art. 6 paragraph 1 let. e) or f), including profiling. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union. The data administrator does not intend to use your data for profiling within the meaning of art. 4 point 4.